Bananas are one of the most popular tropical fruit. Containing three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose, concomitant with fiber.
They give instant nourishing amount of energy – research has shown that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute operation. It is not, therefore, wonder what the world’s leading athletes consider banana fruit number 1.
However, the banana peel is no less important than the fruit!
See list of top 7 ways to use provided and never throw a banana peel after eaten!
1. Teeth whitening – Want beautiful white teeth – make a banana peel. Rub the inner surface of her teeth every day for 2 weeks, and soon you will see results.
2. Removing warts from the skin – You have a problem with the constant appearance of warts on the skin. This problem can be solved with the help of a banana skin. In addition to remove them and prevent their recurrence. Put a piece of banana peel over the warts, attach bandages or plaster and allow to act over night. Repeat the process until the complete removal of warts.
3. Treatment of acne and wrinkles – General skin care is excellent banana peel. It’s great for the reduction of wrinkles and blemishes from the face. It contains antioxidants and anti-aging properties, moisturizes and nourishes the skin and finally promotes elasticity and suppleness.Simply rub the skin in the facial skin, especially in the inflamed problem areas and let sit for half an hour.
4. Treatment of psoriasis – Kora bananas can not completely cure this skin disease, but it can reassure its symptoms – itching and redness and to speed up its recovery. Rub on the affected area and leave on for 10 minutes.
5. Analgesic – Kora bananas is excellent and as an analgesic. If you have a painful places on the body gently rub a banana peel on the affected area and let sit for 15 minutes. Soon you will feel relief.
6. Sedation insect bites – If you have an insect bite on the body , instead you’ll be scratching and make even more of a problem, try to calm the city so you’ll rub a banana peel.
Source – naturalandhealthlife365.com