Vegan berry banana smoothie
An easy, dairy-free smoothie you can whizz up in seconds.
Each serving provides 678 kcal, 18g protein, 64.5g carbohydrates (of which 24g sugars), 35.5g fat (of which 5.5g saturates), 13.5g fibre and 0.3g salt.
- ½ mug (around 75g/2½oz) frozen mixed berries
- 1 medium, ripe banana
- 2 tbsp jumbo oats
- 2 heaped tsp no-added-sugar cashew nut butter
- 2 tsp mixed seeds, such as sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and flax
- 1 mug (around 250ml/9fl oz) soya milk
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve.