After work, everyone probably doesn’t want to think about more stuff to do for the rest of the day! What if you have to think everyday about what you should cook? If you’re the one responsible for the day’s main meal, while you go out for work each and everyday, then this article is for you.
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil or sesame oil (whichever you prefer)
- 1 small sliced onion
- 1 sliced paprika
- small broccoli, chopped
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 3 Tbsp spoons of soy sauce
- Heat the oil in a deep pan.
- Fry each of the onions, paprika & broccoli all together in the pan.
- After they turn golden, add the garlic and the soy sauce.
- Put the vegetables in a plate of your choice.
- Heat more oil, this time use it to fry your chicken cubes/slices.
- Add the soy sauce on the fried chicken.
- Mix the fried chicken with the vegetables and serve.