Strawberry Coconut Margarita Popsicles
Tropical, fruity margaritas frozen into cool, refreshing treats. Strawberry Coconut Margarita Popsicles will be the hit of any summer party and are a fantastic way to beat the heat. Slightly boozy and made with fresh strawberries, they are a little bit healthy too…I think.
- 1 1/2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1 1/2 ounces Hornitas tequila
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 ounce cream de coconut
- 1 ounce light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and insert the stick. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Run the mold under warm water for 10 seconds and remove the popsicles. Freeze until ready to serve.