Roasted Parmesan Chicken and Tomatoes
Bursting Campari tomatoes pair perfectly with parmesan and panko-covered chicken cutlets.
Yields: 4 Servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Chopped Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lb. Campari Tomatoes
- Side salad and garlic bread, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Arrange chicken breast fillets on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Stir together panko breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan, olive oil, chopped parsley, and chopped garlic clove. Spread Dijon mustard on each chicken breast. Sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange Campari tomatoes around chicken. Bake until chicken is just cooked through, 14 to 16 minutes. Serve with a side salad and garlic bread.
Source – countryliving.com