Roasted Brown Butter Honey Garlic Carrots
Roasted Brown Butter Honey Garlic Carrots make an excellent side dish. Roasted to tender perfection in the most incredible brown butter honey garlic sauce these will become a new favorite!
- 2 pounds large carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces (baby carrots will also work)
- ½ cup butter
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- parsley, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium saucepan add the butter and cook over medium high heat. Continue to whisk for a few minutes until the butter starts to become frothy and brown. Add the honey and garlic and remove from heat.
- In a large bowl add the carrots and drizzle the sauce on top. Toss until coated and spread evenly on a large baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until carrots are tender. (see note) Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.