- 300g/10½oz pasta shapes such as penne or macaroni
- 250g/9oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- sea salt
- 100g/3½oz black olives, stoned, halved
- 200g/7oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 225g/7oz baby spinach
- 3 tbsp lemon-infused olive oil
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- large handful torn basil
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain the pasta, rinse in cold water and tip into a large bowl.
- Add the halved tomatoes to the pasta and sprinkle with sea salt. Add the olives, feta and spinach and drizzle with the lemon olive oil. Add the pine nuts and basil and toss gently before serving.
Use whatever pasta shapes you like such as penne or macaroni or add a handful of cooked chicken or ham. Pack the spinach separately if you’re not eating this salad straight away and mix it in before serving.