Mediterranean Breakfast Tostadas
Mediterranean Breakfast Tostadas are a quick and healthy breakfast recipe that will fill you up and fuel you for the day. Crispy tostadas are layered with creamy red pepper hummus, scrambled eggs, veggies and feta for a well-rounded breakfast bursting with bold Greek flavors!
- 4 tostadas
- ½ c. roasted red pepper hummus
- ½ c. red pepper, diced
- ½ c. green onions, chopped
- 8 eggs beaten
- ½ c. skim milk
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ½ c. cucumber, seeded and chopped
- ½ c. tomatoes, diced
- ¼ c. feta crumbled
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, add the red peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the eggs, milk, garlic powder, oregano and green onions to the skillet, constantly stirring until egg whites are no longer translucent (about 2 minutes).
- Top each tostada with hummus, eggs mixture, cucumber, tomates & feta. Serve immediately.