Golden Grahams Bars
Golden grahams bars. Plain and simple. Like, as in, let’s get retro and go back to making bars from a box of cereal because honestly it’s just so good.
Reasons to love golden grahams bars:
- So crunchy. Crunch, crunch, crunch.
- Sweet and chocolatey.
- Just the right amount of marshmallow-sticky.
- No baking.
- Easy to make.
- Easy to cut, store, transport, and pass around to friends.
- Easy to eat 5 without realizing. Wait, that’s a good thing, right?
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 12-ounce box of Golden Grahams cereal (see notes)
- Prep: Set one cup of the mini marshmallows aside.
- Chocolate Mixture: Melt the butter, chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and vanilla in a large pot over medium heat until mostly smooth.
- Add Golden Grahams: Mix in the Golden Grahams cereal and remaining marshmallows. Stir to combine.
- Press Into Pan:Press into a 9×13 pan. Let them cool / solidify for an hour or two. Cut into 12 big bars and devour like a hungry Golden Grahams Bar wolf.