Frozen Blueberry Bites
These Frozen Yogurt Blueberries are a simple, healthy snack that satisfy your sweet tooth big time.
A light yogurt + blueberries + freezer. That’s it.
Prep Time 3 hours. Total Time 3 hours.
Servings 1 serving. Calories 136 kcal.
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup vanilla or fruit flavored yogurt or dairy-free alternative
- A few toothpicks
- Place a berry on a toothpick and dip in yogurt.
- Place single-layered on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for about an hour (they should freeze fast).
- Eat immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Source – liveeatlearn.com