Fluffiest blueberry pancakes
Super basic, thick and fluffy blueberry pancakes – the best I’ve ever made! Melt in your mouth, golden brown, and bursting with blueberries.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1+ cup fresh blueberries
- more butter for the pan
- Mix the milk and vinegar and let it sit for a minute or two.
- Whisk dry ingredients together.
- Mix in the egg, milk, and melted butter.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Melt a little smear of butter in the pan (essential for giving them a reeeeally yummy golden brown crust).
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the hot skillet and spread it flat-like (it will be pretty thick). Arrange a few blueberries on top. Cook until you see little bubbles on top and the edges starting to firm up. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the pancakes are cooked through.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup. But honestly, sometimes I just like to eat these plain. YUM, YUM, YUM.