Clean Eating Strawberry Dole Whip
If you have ever been to a Disney theme park, it is likely that you are well acquainted with a Pineapple Dole Whip! Recently added to the menu was a strawberry version, which is just as delicious! Now you can make a clean eating version of these frozen treats at home in minutes, with just a few simple and healthy ingredients!
- 4 cup
- Frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup
- Unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1-2 tbs
- Sweetener of choice (or to taste)
- 1 tbs
- Lemon juice
- The estimated total time to make this recipe is 1-5 Minutes.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Scoop into a plastic bag and freeze for about 10 minutes. Cut a hole in the corner of the bag and squeeze while swirling dole whip into a small bowl or cup.
Source – dashingdish.com