Chicken tikka salad
This high-protein dish is easy to assemble at work or home. It makes a great packed lunch, and if you’re not on a diet just double the quantities.
Each serving provides 215 kcal, 31g protein, 13g carbohydrate (of which 3.5g sugars), 4g fat (of which 1g saturates), 3.5g fibre and 0.9g salt.
- 100g/3½oz ready-prepared, cooked chicken tikka, sliced
- 50g/1¾oz tinned brown or green lentils, drained and rinsed
- 50g/1¾oz cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp ready-made tzatziki
- Combine the chicken, lentils, cucumber, spring onions and coriander, if using, on a plate. Serve with the tzatziki.