Who doesn’t love at least one type of these annual famous tasty candy bars? Well, because of that, I brought you a must-try, quick, quite affordable AND yummy recipe for the your favorite crunchy candied nuts. Don’t miss it!
- cup of sugar
- 4 tsp of honey
- 2 cups of sesame (or any other nuts e.g cashews, peanuts, pistachios, hazelnuts etc)
- Stir the sugar and honey very well in a deep pan on the cooker
- After they get a viscous consistency, add the nuts and stir very well
- Polish a surfaced pan/dish with vegetable oil
- Add the mixture and flatten it with a dough roll
- Let the mixture solidify/dry a bit for a few minutes
- Cut into bars using a sharp knife then put the bars in the fridge to solidify
- Enjoy your homemade delicious Halawet El-Mouled!