Brownie Pops Recipe
All you need for the Brownie Pops recipe is a box of Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix, Pillsbury frosting, sprinkles and popsicle sticks. I grabbed all of these at my local Kroger. We will show you how to turn a pan of brownies into brownies on a stick. We used a circle cookie cutter and some decorating skills by the kids to make this fun new way to enjoy everybody’s favorite brownie.
Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie mix (plus 2 eggs, oil and water)
Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Frosting
Pillsbury Vanilla Frosting
2 ½ inch circle cookie cutter
- Bake brownies per directions on the box. I used a 9×13 pan. I baked mine at 350 degrees for 24 minutes. After done, let cool completely.
- Using a circle cookie cutter, cut 12 circles. Remove the circles from pan carefully. Place onto a tray. You can keep the scraps of brownies for later (top on ice cream, etc.)
- Gently push a popsicle stick into each brownie.
- Spread frosting on each brownie and top with sprinkles. You can even use food coloring to dye the vanilla frosting different colors. The kids love this part!
- Keep cool until ready to serve. The brownies will stay on the sticks much better when cooled.
Other fun ideas to use this Brownie Pops recipe is to set up a brownie pop bar at your party or dinner. Set up little bowls of Chocolate Fudge and Vanilla frosting, little knives, sprinkles, little candies and popsicle sticks. The kids can make their own brownie pop during the party.
Head to Myxxrecipes.com for more ideas and recipes for summertime desserts with Pillsbury.