The Best Protein Pancakes
Protein pancakes! Made in a blender with no refined grains, no refined sugar, and loads of healthy proteins.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup egg whites
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt, pinch of cinnamon
- 1-2 scoops protein powder
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- Run everything through the blender on medium low speed until very well mixed.
- Heat a nonstick griddle to medium high heat. Add batter in small circles – about ¼ cup per pancake. Sprinkle with blueberries or chocolate chips if you want. When the edges start to look dry (2-3 minutes), flip and cook another minute or two on the other side.
- Top with anything you like! I like syrup and peanut butter and chocolate chips.
Source – pinchofyum.com