A luscious, fruity yogurt that makes a satisfying breakfast. Using frozen berries saves money and they make a delicious juice as they thaw.
As part of an Intermittent diet plan, 1 serving provides: Your daily piece of fruit 2 of your 3 daily low-fat dairy portions This meal provides 149 kcal per portion.
- 175g/6oz frozen mixed berries, defrosted
- 340g/12oz fat-free Greek yoghurt
- 10g/¼oz flaked almonds, toasted
- Spoon the yoghurt into two glasses, top with half the berries, and then repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle with the flaked almonds and serve.
You can toast the almonds in a dry frying pan or buy the ready toasted kind.