Beet the cold power smoothie
Beet the cold berry power smoothie. Full of Vitamin C + fiber + antioxidants +. Perfect for restarting your healthy eating.
The good news? This yummy smoothie takes less than 10-minutes to whip up. I love having mine first thing in the morning or right after a workout. Seriously refreshing. Seriously healthy. Seriously delicious.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk or choice)
- ½ cup frozen wild blueberries
- ⅓ cup shredded beet (from about 1 medium beet)
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (optional but adds a nice sweetness)
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender.
- Blend until smooth. Taste & adjust flavors as necessary – maple syrup for sweetness, lime juice for acidity, etc.
5 reasons you have to make this beet the cold power smoothie:
- It’s perfect for a detox/refreshing after all the holiday splurging
- Your body will thank you
- The color of the smoothie is gorgeous & the flavor is spot on
- It’s full of fiber & antioxidants & will give you power!
- It takes less than 10 minutes to whip up
Source – nutritionalfoodie.com