Banana cocoa crunch overnight oats
You can toast a bigger batch of oats and nuts if you want to make this over several days. They will keep for about a week.
- 40g/1½oz rolled oats (use gluten-free oats if required)
- small handful hazelnuts
- 150ml/5fl oz milk or soya milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ banana, chopped
- 1 tsp cocoa nibs
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Put the oats and hazelnuts on a baking tray and toast for 7 minutes, until they smell fragrant. Alternatively, toast them in a frying pan. Set aside to cool.
- Roughly chop the hazelnuts and put them in a lidded jar. Add the oats. Pour over the milk and maple syrup and top with the banana and cocoa nibs. Leave overnight in the fridge.
- To serve, top with more banana and cocoa nibs if you like.