So you decided to start the AdvoCare Challenge and are now asking yourself what are some 24 Day Challenge recipes you can use while on the plan.
If you really want to make dinner easy and stress free, can use this Advocare recipes.
Baked Salmon Meatballs With Creamy Avocado Sauce
- 1 lb. skinless salmon, cut into chunks
- 1/2 medium onion, grated
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp whole wheat panko breadcrumbs (see note)
- 3 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 egg white
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground oregano
- 3/4 California avocado, skin & seed removed
- 3 tbsp fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 5 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp chipotle chile powder (see note)
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
Instructions Baked Salmon Meatballs With Creamy Avocado Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the salmon in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped, scraping down the sides as necessary. Transfer to a large bowl.
- To the salmon, add the onion, breadcrumbs, cilantro, egg white, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika and oregano. Stir to combine.
- Using a 2 tablespoon portion of the salmon mixture, form meatballs by rolling between the palms of your hands. Place the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet, spacing evenly.
- Bake until the meatballs are firm to the touch and cooked through, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve the meatballs with the avocado sauce.
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, combine the avocado, yogurt, garlic, lime juice, water, cilantro, chipotle chile powder, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
Golden Beet and Grapefruit Mint Salad with Crushed Walnuts Ingredients
For the salad:
- 2 golden beets, peeled, Blade A
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1 ruby red grapefruit
- For the dressing:
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
Golden Beet and Grapefruit Mint Salad with Crushed Walnuts Instructions
- Bring a large pot filled 1/3 of the way with water to a boil. Once boiling, add the beet slices and cook for 7-10 minutes or until fork-tender. When done, drain into a colander and then rinse lightly with cold water until able to be handled.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rest. Place the walnuts into a food processor and pulse until chunky-ground. Then, prepare the grapefruit: Cut a 1/4-inch-thick slice from each end of grapefruit. Place, flat ends down, on your surface, and remove peel in strips, cutting from top to bottom following the sides of the grapefruit. Remove any remaining white flesh (the pith.) Hold the peeled grapefruit over a bowl and slice between membranes, and then gently remove whole segments and set aside. Reserve 1/4 cup of the juice from the fruit and whisk it together with the other ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
- Arrange the salad: lay down the golden beets, layer over with grapefruit slices and then drizzle with the dressing. Finish by dusting with the ground walnut. Serve fresh!
Source: cookincanuck.com, inspiralized.com