5 minute vegan “yogurt”
What’s creamy, silky smooth, protein-packed, and certifiably sent from snack heaven?
Here are my answers to everything:
- Basically five minutes.
- Basically three ingredients (cashews, frozen fruit, and tofu don’t hate me)
- Naturally sweetened with honey and fruit.
The Main Things
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 12 ounces tofu (see notes)
- 1/4 cup liquid sweetener – agave, maple syrup, or honey (more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (more or less to taste)
- 1 probiotic capsule (optional! see notes)
- Blend everything together on a high speed setting until very, very, verrry smooth.
- Store in jars, in the fridge, for up to 5 days!