Make this DIY Lumbar Pillow!
Pillows and cushions are life. Seriously.
What You’ll Need
- Cushion stuffing
- Sewing Machine
- Needle and thread
Just as a reference the fabric we used was 50” (127cm) wide and 15” (38cm) long. We used canvas fabric for the backing.
- The woven fabric was already cut to this size when we bought it, so we only cut the canvas backing to the same size.
- Pin the right sides of your fabric together around three sides, leaving one side open for the step of stuffing the pillow.
- Snip off the corners after sewing, this will result in a sharper corner when you flip them out.
- Flip the cushion right-side-out, and fill it with your cushion stuffing.
- Flip the seams of the remaining side into the pillow, and close it by hand-sewing an invisible stitch.