DIY Playdough Soap Recipe DIY PLAYDOUGH SOAP RECIPE
- 3 cups water
- 1-2 cups Johnson’s and Johnson’s No More Tear Moisture Wash
- Non-stick oil spray
- 4-6 cups of flour
- Gel Food Dye
- Pour water into a large bowl and bring to a boil in the microwave.
- Remove from microwave and add in Johnson’s & Johnson’s No More Tear Moisture Wash.
- Portion out into separate bowls and add colors. If you are only adding in one color you do not need to create separate bowls.
- Add in one cup of flour into each bowl of 1 cup of water/soap and stir. Slowly add in up to one cup more.
- At about two cups of flour per one cup of water/soap mixture your playdough will still be sticky but this is ok. Remove it from the bowl and place it on a flat surface where you will have room to knead. Coat your play dough in non-stick oil spray, kneading it in and adding more, until it no longer sticks to your hands.