Cool Kids Room Decor Ideas That You Can Do By Yourself
There are a lot of cool decor items for kids rooms you can buy in stores nowadays. Cool furniture, amazing decals, funny bedding sets, colorful curtains, unusual wall hooks and a lot of other stuff is great but could be pricey. Although if you’re creative enough and have a good source inspiration, like this gallery of cool ideas, you can make them by yourself. Here are our main tips for a DIY kids room upgrades:
- Make your kids’ furniture unique. You can apply decals on it, paint its parts, wear socks on its legs, make new handles for it, or glue cardboard animals that you made with your children during your last craft project.
- Give a spark to kids’ room’s walls. You can use wall decals, paint something on these walls using stencils, or simply add some DIY wall decor.
- Create a cool playing area. For example, you can build a doll theater or cut a magazine stand of a cardboard box.
- Add some creative clothes storage. That could be a shoe display made of a pallet, creative wall hooks, or some cool and colorful sacks.
- Sew cute and fun pillowcases. Even though you can’t make the whole bedding set even cool pillows would add a creative touch to your toddler’s room.
Thanks to these awesome hacks you can save some money and make your children happy. Most of these upgrades take minimum time to make so don’t hesitate to try them!
diy celing light fixture of branches is a nice addition to an eclectic kids room
geometric wll decor works well if your kids room is in the attic
a little paint can change a look of IKEA Hemnes dresser so it fit a teenage girl room
beuitful decor could also be tht smart that it also could save some space
wooden IKEA PS 2012 dresser with a little paint and new handles is perfect addition to any kids room
Even simple LACK table in gloss red would be more awesome if you change one of its legs into pencil shaped green coolness.
Applying craft paper to wardrobe’s door is a simple DIY way to spice up a plain piece of furniture.
Simple decals could make any furniture more interesting in a matter of seconds.
A super simple DIY hack to turn a simple shelving unit into a cute house.
lots of things could be DIY for a beaiutful kids room decor
Wall decals are perfect way to add an interesting touch to kids room’s walls.
Here is a cool idea for a wall decal that might help your child to learn the alphabet faster.
wall shelves shped like little houses are simple and good looking displays of things in a modern kids bedroom
DIY cloud bookshelf ledges could display as kids books as family photos