Since Google Chrome Canary 74, users could enable a dark theme for Chrome itself. The feature improved with subsequent updates, with Canary v78 now letting users force-enable a dark theme for all sites.
According to XDA-Developers, the feature is available as a flag in the latest Canary version. There’s a possibility the feature trickles down to the beta and stable versions of Chrome, but it’s relatively easy to enable in the canary version.
Here’s how to force-enable dark theme across all sites in Chrome Canary v78:
- Open Chrome Canary.
- Enter chrome://flags in the address bar.
- In the search bar below the address bar, search for Force Dark Mode for Web Contents.
- Tap the Default drop-down menu, then select Enabled.
- Alternatively, select Enabled with selective inversion of non-image elements. This seems to be the better option, but play around with the options.
- Tap Relaunch in the prompt to see the applied changes.
Результат досить хороший